Effective April 24, 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) governs all uses of Digital Mind State Services and supplements any Master Service Agreement, Terms of Service, End User License Agreement or other contracting document for the provision and use of Digital Mind State Services (the “Services Agreement”). Capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning set forth in the Services Agreement. This Policy defines the standards Digital Mind States expects its Customers and End Users to adhere to while using the Services.
Customers and End Users may not use the Services to:
- Post, stream or transmit any content, including live video, that violates this Policy
- Do anything illegal, facilitate any illegal activity, or promote violence.
- Do anything that threatens, exploits or otherwise harms children.
- Engage in any activity that is harmful, obscene, or indecent (particularly as such would be understood in the context of business usage). This includes, for example, displays of nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material, or criminal activity.
- Facilitate or support human trafficking.
- Engage in any activity that supports or facilitates terrorism or terrorist organizations
- Engage in any activity that is fraudulent, false, or misleading.
- Engage in any activity that is defamatory, harassing, threatening, or abusive.
- Store or transmit any data or material that is fraudulent, unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent or otherwise inappropriate.
- Send unauthorized messages, advertising, or spam, including unsolicited promotional or commercial content or other mass solicitation material.
- Misrepresent the User’s identity or affiliation with any entity or organization, or impersonate any other person.
- Harvest, collect or gather user data without consent.
- Violate or infringe any intellectual property or proprietary rights of others, including copyrights.
- Violate the privacy of others or distribute confidential or personal information of others.
- Engage in any activity that is harmful or disruptive to the Services or attempts to circumvent restrictions on access, usage, or security of the Services. This includes transmitting viruses, malware, or other malicious or destructive code or using tools that mask IP address location or to otherwise circumventing restrictions on use due to regulations or account closures.
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, please contact Digital Mind State at [email protected] Digital Mind State will investigate all reports and take immediate, appropriate action where warranted (in Digital Mind State’s sole discretion). If a Customer or End User violates any of the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, Digital Mind State may immediately terminate the Customer’s account, suspend or terminate access or take any other appropriate action, including legal action if warranted.
Digital Mind State anticipates that customers will use the Services in a reasonable manner for the given purpose. As such, Digital Mind State may limit, suspend or terminate access if an End User’s use exceeds reasonable standards, and may monitor usage based on a variety of criteria determined solely by Digital Mind State in order to ensure that all users are complying with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Digital Mind State may determine that abnormal, unreasonable or impermissible usage is occurring based on industry standards and patterns of usage of the Services, and reserves the right to take appropriate steps, including suspension or termination of service. Digital Mind State may first contact the Customer and discuss appropriate usage and suitable plans to support valid use of the Services.